If you love S'mores, you ain't seen nothing yet. A S'Moreo is a variation from your typical S'more, replacing the graham cracker with a split Oreo.
|Type of food||Dessert, Munchies|
|Where to buy||N/A|
|Basic ingredients||Oreo cookie, milk chocolate, marshmallow|
- 1 Oreo cookie
- 1 chunk of milk chocolate
- 1 large marshmallow
- To make the S'mOreo in the microwave, twist the Oreo and break it into two halves.
- Place the chunk of milk chocolate on the Oreo half with the least cream on and place in the microwave for around 30 seconds until the chocolate begins to melt.
- Place the marshmallow on top of the chocolate chunk and top with the second Oreo half.
- Return to the microwave for a final 30 seconds until the marshmallow swells up and goes all gooey.
Over the Fire:
- Twist the Oreo and break it into two halves and place the chocolate chunk on one half.
- Stick the marshmallow onto the end of a clean stick and toast over the fire until it's as golden as you like it.
- Place the marshmallow on top of the chocolate chunk and top with the other Oreo half.
- Squish the two Oreo halves together with your fingers and gently slide the stick out from the middle of the marshmallow.